Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Fine Circus

Step Inside...
Welcome to A Fine Circus! You're probably wondering about the name (it's not about a circus!). It's actually the title of my comic strip, which also doubles as the title of my blog. The reason for using a blog in the first place is because I wanted to get my two cents worth, much like everyone else, besides a place to plug my comic strip for free! Yes, I'm killing two birds with one stone because I'm physically-adversed(lazy), so the convenience of a blog-slash-comic site is the best way to go.

Basically, the blog will be about anything and everything under the sun. There's no specific theme really, but I would probably look at our mamak-obsessed, kiasu living, selipar Jepun-wearing, Malaysia Boleh! generation for regular inspiration...

What is A Fine Circus(the comic)
The strip revolves around the urban (mis)adventures of typical boy-next-door Eddie. Most of the time his best friend Diana is there to share life's daily ups-and-downs. Eddie basically explores adolescence with all the naivety of a lost puppy, full of misguided hope but one which most of us would secretly root for. Diana's a different story; she's practically the final word in girl power, fiercely independent, a bonafide tree-hugger...but she's nice to her mother! So they have virtually nothing in common, except of course being each other's best friend...'


(click to enlarge)



(click image to enlarge)


Hope you like the strip, and also the topics that will follow. Well, I'm off now to find new materials!

No comments: